|Freshman Orientation this past Saturday!|
|Link Crew 2017-2018!|
- The building opens at 8:30 am on school days.
- For the first 10 days of school students will report to Homeroom. Homeroom classes are listed on a students schedule and will be posted throughout the building.
- We will be making Student ID's the first few weeks of school, and each student is expected to have a school issued ID in their possession at all times. This is a safety issue and we need your help in making FDHS a safe campus for our students and faculty.
- Books will be issued to students after student ID's are issued.
- If you drive to school, you must have a parking decal; again this is a security issue, and we have to know that every car on our campus belongs on our campus at all times. Parking passes will be issued the first week of school to those who purchased a decal. Cars illegally parked will be fined and could be towed at the owners expense.
- All students must be registered and present on the first day of school, or they will be dropped from FHDS and will not have a schedule on the first day of school.